THIS POST DOES NOT REDICLE OR UNDERMINE THE CURRENT EMOTIONAL SITUATION…..
THE MISSING 234 CHIBOK GIRLS NOW 276.
I have been pondering over this kidnap situation and something doesn’t add up hence these questions.
The students are said to be SSS3 students writing physics examination.
QUESTIONS:1. Why are their
names not yet published by the school, state government and WAEC on tv, Newspaper etc?
2. Why are their pictures not over the news media?
3. How come all 235 students are in SSS3 and all came to write physics examination when the
total number of students in the whole school is around 1200?
4. It was announced that the Borno states government gave N1m each to parents of the missing girls. If that’s true:
QUESTION 4 a. Why was these money given to these parents? Was it as compensation for the kidnap or compensation for their deaths?
5. On Tuesday 29th April 2014, the Senator from Borno said in the Senate that the girls had been
taken out of the country to Chad, Niger and Cameroon and married off to their adoptors;
QUESTIONS: How come these senators know so much? Who are their informants and why are our foreign missions not making statements about this?
6. Why is the wife of the state governor organizing women to pressure FG in Abuja after the
National Security Council has ordered the armed forces to use all state resources to secure the release of the adopted Girls?
7. I just wonder how 200+ girls can be kidnapped at once. How come we haven’t seen those girls who they said have escaped on TV?
8. If the SS3 students are not up to 120 in a school of 1200, how is it possible 234 girls are missing?
9. Where are the school authorities?
10. Why haven’t we seen any of
them on TV.
We are not fools.
WHO IS FOOLING WHO?
I need objective answers please.
Its time all Nigerians start asking
questions than drawing conclusions.
LONG LIVE NIGERIA!